Company: Leander ISD
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Career Level: Hourly
Industries: Government, Nonprofit, Education
To assist teachers in improving reading and math skills of elementary age students.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work with individual students on targeted instruction in reading for 20 minutes per student 4-5 days a week.
- Keep the teacher informed of any special needs or problems of individual students.
- Demonstrate regular and prompt attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED.
- 48+ college hours preferred.
- 12+ college hours required.
- Ability to assist in instructing reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions of other information.
- Needs to move about inside the classroom or campus to monitor students as necessary.
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website