To perform general bookkeeping and maintain campus financial records, including campus activity fund.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintain complete records on school activity accounts.
- Run reconciliation reports monthly on each activity account.
- Verify all deposits, process and forward to finance department.
- Process all check requisitions (accounts payables) and pay requests.
- Submit monthly sales report and reconciliation report to finance department.
- Maintain and process all school budget transactions.
- Process all outgoing school purchase orders (verify all purchases and attach proper documentation for submittal to finance department for payment).
- Process and maintain all ProCard charges (school credit card) and turn in monthly report with budget accounts assigned.
- Process all travel requests for school-related travel.
- Order school supplies for all departments and maintain inventory.
- Submit all warehouse orders and deliver when received.
- Provide support for front office, clinic and principal's administrative assistant as needed.
- Verify incoming shipment on PO's and deliver to teachers.
- Demonstrates regular and prompt attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED.
- Experience in accounting or bookkeeping work in office setting, preferably in public education environment.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices.
- Skill in typing, word processing (Microsoft Word/Excel), bookkeeping and file maintenance.
- Ability to use calculator (10-key by touch); use personal computer and software to develop or maintain spreadsheets and do word processing; work with numbers in an accurate and rapid manner to meet established deadlines.
The essential functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the characteristic duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities noted herein; however, this is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions found in this job description.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Frequently communicates with other employees or public. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Ability to understand, remember, and communicate routine, factual information.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule on short-term basis.
- Ability to make decisions which have moderate impact on immediate work unit.
- Ability to compose letters, outlines, memoranda, and basic reports and/or to orally communicate technical information.
- Ability to communicate with individuals utilizing a telephone, computer or other electronic device.
- Use standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals.
- Prolonged sitting; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting.
- Repetitive hand motions including frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds).
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- Maintain composure and professionalism at all times.
Apply on company website