Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is the region's only children's hospital! LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region.
- Adolescent Health Center provides comprehensive care to teens.
- Outpatient clinic is M-F with NO weekends.
- Care for adolescent teens 10-24 years of age with all adolescent health issues
- opportunity for teaching and research is available
- A network champion for Adolescent Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Fellowship trained
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Adolescent Medicine Certified
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Apply on company website