Job ID: 100612
The Leonardo DRS Global Enterprise Solutions business delivers world-class mission-critical satellite communications and security solutions with unmatched reliability and support anywhere in the world.Job Summary
Job Location: Dulles, VA
Job Title: Associate Accounts Payable Specialist I
Performs a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures
• Responsible for all phases of accounts payable processing including, vendor file maintenance, invoice and accounts payable records management.
• Duties may include verification of documents and codes, processing payments, and expense reimbursement review.
• Performs a variety of routine activities (open and scan AP mail/invoices) in support of the Accounting Department
• Processes and maintains the issuance of corporate cards (American Express/Bank of America)
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• High school plus 0-2 years of related experience
• Familiarity with accounting and bookkeeping procedures is preferred
• Verifies accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents
• Prepares bills and invoices for payment
• Prepares checks for signature
• Maintains vendor files and communicates status of payments as required
• Identifies, investigates, and follows up on billing discrepancies
• Enters data into accounting system and prepares reports
Additional Desirable Skills and Knowledge
• Deltek CostPoint experience is required
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website