Job ID: 99864
The Leonardo DRS Global Enterprise Solutions business delivers world-class mission-critical satellite communications and security solutions with unmatched reliability and support anywhere in the world.Job Summary
Opportunity Summary – This position is contingent upon contract Award
Description: Under direct supervision, prepares and/or maintains systems, programming and operations documentation, including user manuals. Maintains a current internal documentation library.
• Compile technical information and formats it to meet specific standards.
• Draft routine documents and sections of documents for review.
• Assist in general layout of materials for publication.
• Edit technical documents to ensure that they follow specific formatting requirements and standards of quality and style.
• May draw sketches to illustrate specified materials or assembly sequence
• Become familiar with product technologies and production methods
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
• Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Bachelor's and less than 5yrs of experience
• Fundamental knowledge in desktop publishing software, and be proficient in applications such as Microsoft Word.
• Active U.S. Government Department of Defense (DoD) Secret level security clearance
#CA #CS #EKMS
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website