Job ID: 106400
The Leonardo DRS Land Electronics business provides C4I Network computing and integrated situational awareness, as well as state-of-the-art embedded diagnostics, vehicle power management and combat vehicle integration products and services.Job Responsibilities
The Industrial Engineer II will play a critical role supporting the Operational Excellence program within Land Electronics. This team member will help instill a culture of continuous improvement by leading projects and supporting other project leads. This position reports to the Director of Operational Excellence.
- Provide direct engineering support to administrative, engineering, and manufacturing operations by identifying, prioritizing, and executing improvement initiatives.
- Prepare project plans, conduct support studies, and provide analysis or tests in the development of solutions.
- Support training of continuous improvement concepts, tools, and methodologies.
- Coach and mentor project leads through project execution.
- Lead continuous improvement projects with cross-functional teams.
- Utilize Lean tools to drive efficiencies and cost savings throughout the value stream.
- Support, communicate, reinforce, and defend the mission, values, and culture of the organization
- May perform time studies, calculate takt time vs cycle time, and develop basic manufacturing flow and capacity plans.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering field with 2-5 years applicable engineering experience or equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- Previous experience leading/facilitating continuous improvement initiatives (Six Sigma, Kaizen, or similar)
Only candidates that meet the qualifications set forth above are eligible to be contacted for further information. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LEL
Apply on company website