<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">LEONARDO DRS
<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">LEONARDO DRS (“DRS”) is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, DRS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A, which employs more than 60,000 people worldwide. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at <span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">www.leonardodrs.com<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">.
<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">Overview of Electro Optical Infrared Systems
<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">The Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) line of business within DRS has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. EOIS develops, manufactures, and supports infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">Employing the world's brightest. Supporting the world's bravest.Location
Dallas, TexasJob Summary
As a Product & Test Engineer, the successful candidate will interface with other team members representing a wide range of disciplines, including: integrated circuit design, analog and digital circuit board design, test engineering, mechanical design, and system design. With product responsibility, the successful candidate will help coordinate specifications between these groups, conduct tests, troubleshoot problems, analyze data, recommend product/process improvements, complete product validations / qualifications and maintain documentation, all with the goal of developing the best infrared sensor technology in the industry.Job Responsibilities Desired Skills
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and DMMs
- .NET, C, C++, Python, Visual Basic, VB Scripting or equivalent programming language
- Test and/or characterization experience of infrared detectors or equivalent imagaging sensors
- Familarity with MatLab or MathCAD programming language
- Familiarity with FPGA design tools, such as Altera or Xilinx
- Ability to work independently or with multiple teams, on multiple assignments
- Provide budget, cost and schedule input for product support tasks
- Other higher level languages
- Bachelors of Science or higher level degree in Electrical Engineering
- 0-3 years experience in troubleshooting circuits and / or electronics test design
- Entry level Electrical Engineers, with prior co-op / intern experience, will also be considered
Lifting, walking, climbing, bending, sitting, standing, stooping and kneelingWork Conditions
- Travel up to 10%
- Light manufacturing
<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">Only candidates that meet the qualifications set forth above are eligible to be contacted for further information. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS
Apply on company website