Job ID: 101130
The Leonardo DRS Land Electronics business provides C4I Network computing and integrated situational awareness, as well as state-of-the-art embedded diagnostics, vehicle power management and combat vehicle integration products and services.Job Summary
Our production team in Land Electronics is seeking an “A-team” professional who takes ownership and pride in their work. You will be responsible for assembly instructions, routes, training of operations personnel working with Design Engineering during product development to ensure Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA), and completion of root cause and corrective action (RCCA) activities in support of your programs.Job Responsibilities
- Performs moderately complex functions in the process design, fabrication, modification and/or evaluation of Production operations. May prepare complicated plans, conduct support studies, provide analysis or tests in the development of Production operations. May assign work to drafters and/or technicians and provide guidance to lower level engineers.
- Responsibilities are diverse in scope where analysis of situations or data requires sound judgment.
- General guidance given on new assignments as needed.
- Develop manufacturing process plans, test requirements, manufacturing flow, and capacity plans. Review detail designs for manufacturability and producibility.
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in an applicable engineering field with 5+ years applicable engineering experience (or equivalent combination of education/training and experience).
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly systems (enclosures, circuit boards, wire harnesses, final integration).
- Knowledge of circuit card assembly, cable harness assembly, machining, and/or casting.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification, with experience in applying the tools is highly desirable.
Only candidates that meet the qualifications set forth above are eligible to be contacted for further information. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LEL
Apply on company website