The Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) line of business within DRS has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. EOIS develops, manufactures, and supports infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world's brightest. Supporting the world's bravest.Job Summary Job Responsibilities
- Performs moderately complex functions in the process design, fabrication, modification and/or evaluation of Production operations May prepare complicated plans, conduct support studies, provide analysis or tests in the development of Production operations May assign work to drafters and/or technicians and provide guidance to lower level engineers
- Responsibilities are diverse in scope where analysis of situations or data requires sound judgment
- General guidance given on new assignments as needed
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Design and develop manufacturing test systems for performance testing of products for product acceptance. Perform software development and debugging of test systems in multiple software tools. Review detail designs to create test protocols. Develop calibration requirements for test systems.
- Bachelors Degree in an applicable engineering field with 5+ years applicable engineering experience (or equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- Specialties may include manufacturing, production, industrial, welding, tooling, testing, processing, software, and robotics
Apply on company website