SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a Certified Pharmacy Technician where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with LewisGale Hospital Montgomery today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Certified Pharmacy Technician like you to be a part of our team.
Our Certified Pharmacy Technicians assist hospital staff pharmacists in the preparation and dispensation of medications. You receive and fulfill medication orders from hospital staff for patients undergoing inpatient and outpatient care.
- You will set up, package and label medication doses.
- Fill and dispense routine orders for patient care areas.
- You will refill and maintain inventory and routine maintenance of automated dispensing machines.
- You will demonstrate competency in parenteral admixture dose calculations and preparation, including chemotherapy and parenteral nutrition.
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery (LGHM) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia, in the backyard of the Virginia Tech University campus. LGHM is an HCA hospital and is a Level III Trauma Center with 146-beds and more than 550+ employees. Most importantly, we hold a distinction for being a Magnet Facility and are recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer. We are Chest Pain Accredited and hold a Medical Surgical HCA Unit of Distinction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician through the Virginia Board of Health Professions
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Previous inpatient pharmacy experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 shifts every four-week schedule period; may require weekends and holidays
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Certified Pharmacy Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website