DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Clinical Lead, Ultrasound today at LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery.
At LewisGale Hospitals, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LewisGale Montgomery family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Lead on our Ultrasound Team to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As an Ultrasound Clinical Lead, you would provide technical guidance for the Ultrasound Team. You would coordinate schedules, as well as participate in selection and evaluation of new employees.
- Maintains appropriate supply levels in the work area.
- Participates in evaluation and selection of equipment, in conjunction with staff members, assuring equipment is functioning properly.
- Participate in development and implementation of performance goals.
- Perform Ultrasound procedures following defined protocols.
- You would be observant of patients' conditions.
- Administers contrast media as require; obtaining supplies and equipment including medications for procedures and emergencies.
- Takes call after regular hours as required.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology.
- At least three years' experience as an Ultrasound Sonographer
- ARDMS Registered.
- Prior leadership experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is a 146-bed, general acute-care facility delivering comprehensive healthcare—including a wide range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, orthopedic, emergency and outpatient services—to residents of Southwest Virginia and the New River Valley.
In partnership with the three other hospitals of LewisGale Regional Health System, we provide you with benefits from the financial, technical and professional resources of HCA, our parent company and the nation's largest non-government hospital organization. At the same time, we offer the best features typically found at smaller hospitals where patients receive personalized treatment and high quality, compassionate care.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website