DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Physical Therapist today at LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery.
At LewisGale Hospitals, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LewisGale Montgomery family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Physical Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a Physical Therapist, you would assess, evaluate, plan and carry out physical therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function and minimize disability following disease, injury or genetically acquired disabilities. You will help the patient reach their maximal level of function and cope with any limitations.
- You would be responsible for the comprehensive physical therapy of assigned patients to include evaluation, program planning, treatment implementation, documentation and discharge planning.
- Treat patients according to plan using conventional treatments methods, while also applying critical thinking skills and potential alternatives.
- You will provide patient and family members with appropriate information throughout the course of care.
- Identify and document precautions and implications for treatment intervention from medical history screening process.
- Set and document realistic goals with timeframes incorporating the patient and family needs and goals.
- Current state Physical Therapy license.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate in Physical Therapy as required by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- At least one-year clinical experience in acute care preferred.
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is a 146-bed, general acute-care facility delivering comprehensive healthcare—including a wide range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, orthopedic, emergency and outpatient services—to residents of Southwest Virginia and the New River Valley.
In partnership with the three other hospitals of LewisGale Regional Health System, we provide you with benefits from the financial, technical and professional resources of HCA, our parent company and the nation's largest non-government hospital organization. At the same time, we offer the best features typically found at smaller hospitals where patients receive personalized treatment and high quality, compassionate care.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website