Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Environmental Services Hospitality Supervisor with LewisGale Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At LewisGale Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LewisGale Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Environmental Services Hospitality Supervisor to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Supervisor Environmental Services leads and supervises the operations and activities of the Environmental Services Department within assigned hospital and hospital department/campus locations. Supervisor provides consistent, high-quality service in a sanitary environment while ensuring State, Local, Federal and Joint Commission regulations, established policies and procedures and department standards of performance are met.
· Supervises the effective operation of all Environmental Services activities in the organization to provide for an aseptic and aesthetically pleasing environment through coordinating and supervising all functions of the department
· Leads and supervises the daily operations of the Environmental Services Department assigned areas encompassing but not limited to all patient and non-patient areas of assigned square footage
· Provides for a well-trained and competent staff through supervision and coordination in relation to all departmental activities, as assigned
· Achieves Employee Engagement goals and objectives
· Monitors the purchase of chemical supplies, equipment, linen and other supplies to meet the needs of assigned hospital and hospital/department campus
What qualifications you will need:
· High School Diploma, required
· Minimum of three years' experience in environmental services or hospitality, required
· Knowledge of hospital and health care operations, preferred
· Minimum of one-year experience in supervisory position, preferred
LewisGale Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1909. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 500+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities in the Salem area. We specialize in heart and vascular care—including the latest advanced technology available through our designated Heart Center—as well as orthopedics and spine care, services for mental and behavioral health and cancer care.
At LewisGale Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Environmental Services Hospitality Supervisor opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website