LewisGale Medical Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Licensed Practical Nurse LPN IP Rehab position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
At LewisGale Medical Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at LewisGale Medical Center!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Demonstrates accountability for essential clinical knowledge to positively affect patient outcomes within the scope of nursing practice while assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating care.
- Demonstrates strong and accurate clinical judgment and competent or expert nursing skills while following established policies including those related to confidentiality (written, verbal, electronic and digital).
- Timely collaborates with the healthcare team to report critical information or change in condition.
- Promotes comfort and prevents suffering through presence and attentiveness. Demonstrates timely pain assessment and reassessment.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and the healthcare team to coordinate care for an effective and current plan of care
What qualifications you will need:
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Vocational School Graduate
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
LewisGale Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1909. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 500+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities in the Salem area. We specialize in heart and vascular care—including the latest advanced technology available through our designated Heart Center—as well as orthopedics and spine care, services for mental and behavioral health and cancer care.
At LewisGale Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Licensed Practical Nurse LPN IP Rehab opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website