SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Mammographer today at LewisGale Medical Center.
At LewisGale Hospitals, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401(k)(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LewisGale Medical Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Mammographer to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a Mammographer, you would independently perform routine and complex breast imaging and examinations. You would instruct patients in breast self-examinations and address any questions or concerns they may have.
- You would demonstrate competency in the use of all applicable aspects of the CIS, RIS, and PACS.
- Assist with the development, optimization and implementation of protocols to enhance image quality.
- Demonstrate ability to perform quality control functions daily inclusive of MQSA Quality Control functions for mammography.
- Performs other procedures assigned including stereotactic BX, needle locs, and bone density studies.
- Reviews each exam for technical accuracy (i.e. markers on images, technical quality, anatomical positioning, annotation, etc.).
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- ARRT-R and ARRT-M registered.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- One-year experience as mammographer in a hospital environment preferred.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website