Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) OT PRN with LewisGale Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
LewisGale Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LewisGale Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic OT PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Occupational Therapist, you will focus on the patient's overall well-being by improving their ability to perform activities of daily living. You will assist individuals in regaining their skills and abilities and decreasing their limitations or disabilities. You will plan therapeutic care based on clinical assessment.
Provide customized treatment plans to improve patient's ability to perform daily life activities and reach their goals.
You will record and report on patient's response to treatment, as well as tracking progress toward identified goals.
Integrate occupational therapy treatments with other aspects of patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Master's Degree Graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy.
- Licensed or license eligible as an Occupational Therapist.
- Registered with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- Experience as an Occupational Therapist in an inpatient setting preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
LewisGale Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1909. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 500+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities in the Salem area. We specialize in heart and vascular care—including the latest advanced technology available through our designated Heart Center—as well as orthopedics and spine care, services for mental and behavioral health and cancer care.
At LewisGale Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our OT PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website