Come join us in Logan - a great work environment with a small-town feel! Logan Regional Hospitalis a 140-bed acute care facility in Logan, WV offering a full range of health care services to a service area close to 200,000 people in southwestern West Virginia and eastern Kentucky.
- The Womens Center is in the newest wing of the hospital with 3 LDRs and 7 postpartum rooms
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage for OB and dedicated triage rooms within unit
- Over 200 births each year
- Level I Nursery
- Pediatric coverage is available for emergency c-sections.
- Practice located in the MOB on the campus of Logan Regional Medical Center.
- This position is either to join a private practice or be hospital employed. The ideal candidate must be trained in laparoscopy and have a desire to incorporate gynecology into their practice along with OB.
Logan is surrounded by spectacular mountains, swirling rivers and scenic countryside. It is a community of people that enjoy a small town feel and a love for the outdoors with easy access to city amentities. Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, skiing and four-wheeling opportunities are endless and Charleston is an easy commuting distance, just a short 60 mile drive away. The beautiful mountainous scenery and friendly hospitality that southern West Virginia has to offer, makes Logan a great place to live and practice medicine!
Come join us in Logan - a great work environment with a small-town feel! Logan Regional Hospital is a 140-bed...
Apply on company website