Lifetime Skin Care Centers is an established physician owned private practice, looking to add another dermatologist to our team. We have a very busy office that has a mix of board-certified dermatologists and nurse practitioners. A CLIA certified Mohs and pathology lab with a board certified dermatopathologist on site. We have a large number of referrals and you will be as busy as you want to be from day one with no general dermatology required unless you want it.
Our practice is in a medium sized college town with excellent schools and amenities. Indianapolis is a mere 45 minutes away with all the advantages of a big city. We draw from 6 counties and are centrally located for most of our patients. Our town is a part of the rails-to-trails program and we have access to over 60 miles of well-maintained trails for walking, running, or biking. We also have Prairie Creek Reservoir which is available for sailing boating, fishing, and swimming.
We are seeking a board certified or board eligible dermatologist. If patient care is your passion, we can provide you with a great place to practice, an unparalleled staff and outstanding culture. We offer competitive production-based compensation. We would like a dermatologist as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate and stipends are possible.
Lifetime Skin Care Providers Benefit From:
- Excellent reputation in the community resulting in a patient base that provides patient referrals as well as referring physician referrals
- A team of well trained, dedicated support staff
- Experienced long standing practice manager- RN
- Staffing levels that create an efficiency for you to do only the things a physician should do
- A professional and dedicated administrative and billing team with an average of 30 days AR
- Billing Team assists physicians in meeting all CMS requirements of MIPS
- Availability of 3-4 exam rooms in a beautiful facility
- Flexibility to build the schedule that works best for you
- EMA (Modernizing Medicine) EMR system
- Team camaraderie and family atmosphere
- Indiana provides limited professional liability, with a mandatory pre-trial case review by peers
- A commitment to quality, patient focused skin care
- Unlimited compensation, computed at 43% of service receipts
- Compensation guarantee is available
- Additional compensation from net income of pathology service, based on ratio of patient visits
- Retirement plan (defined contribution, new comparability provision), allowing maximum annual contribution of $58,000 for 2021
- Group health care, health savings account, professional expenses, and continuing education
Contact our practice manager for further details:
Marsha Venable @ email@example.com , 765-587-5448
Lifetime Skin Care Centers is an established physician owned private practice, looking to add another dermatologist to our team. We have a very ...
Apply on company website