Loma Linda University Faculty Medical Group, Division of Vascular Surgery is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
While experience as a Nurse Practitioner is preferred, a highly motivated and exceptional fresh graduate will be considered.
The successful candidate will be working in different settings, including out-patient clinics and in-patient consults. The NP will work directly with residents, fellows and attending Vascular Surgeons.
- Seeing new and follow up patients in our Vascular Surgery Clinic.
- Providing patient care in acute care setting while seeing new and follow up consults during hospital rounds.
- Participation in office-based procedures.
- Assisting with other clinical duties as needed within the Division, commensurate with the job description and qualifications.
- Participation in quality improvement and research projects is encouraged.
For more information on Loan Forgiveness, please click on the link below:
Public Service Loan Forgivness
This opportunity is not eligible for a J1 waiver.
Apply on company website