Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Cardiac Sonographer opening with Lone Peak Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
Lone Peak Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Cardiac Sonographer for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Cardiac Sonographer is an integral part of the Cardiopulmonary team. We pride ourselves in knowing that our employees are compassionate, kind and deliver high quality, patient centered care. Our team is considered a “family” who works hard to support each other where the patients are the center of all we do.
- You will perform two-dimensional ultrasonic recordings for diagnosis of cardiac disease.
- You will participate in PI activities.
- You will assist with stress testing and other non-invasive cardio diagnostic testing.
- You will assist with other non-invasive cardo diagnostic testing.
- Registered with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or with Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) preferred.
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) , or Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
- One year of Cardiac imaging experience preferred.
- Prefer specific experience and training in cardiac ultrasonography
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and surgery services. We have earned an “A” rating in Hospital Safety Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).
Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day community of Draper, UT that sits on the south end of Salt Lake Valley that includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails; and close proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing and fly fishing.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone Peak Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Sonographer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website