Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Lone Peak Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a RN Labor and Delivery to join our healthcare family.Benefits-- Sign-On Bonus $10,000 for Experienced Labor & Delivery Nurse
Lone Peak Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Lone Peak Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN Labor and Delivery opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications: RN L&D, Full-Time Nights 7p-7a
As a highly-skilled and compassionate Women's Services RN you will provide direct patient care in the Labor and Delivery and Postpartum/Couplet setting. You will work to provide patients with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning. Our team is amazing and we are looking for someone who has a passion for providing excellent patient care. In this role:
- You will welcome each perinatal patient to the LDRP Unit and promote a feeling of security in the care they will receive, to assure them that you are confident and capable of caring for their needs and their baby's wellbeing.
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of care for all areas of Maternal Child health.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification – must obtain within 90 days of hire and then maintain certification.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) and Fetal Monitoring certification preferred. Must obtain NRP certification within 90 days from date of hire and then maintain certification.
- One or more years of Labor and Delivery experience strongly preferred.
- Associate Degree, or Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and surgery services. We have earned an “A” rating in Hospital Safety Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).
Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day community of Draper, UT that sits on the south end of Salt Lake Valley that includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails; and close proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing and fly fishing.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone Peak Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Labor and Delivery opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website