Loyola Medicine is seeking a Regional Medical Director for Employee Health Services. As the Regional Medical Director, you will provide the medical oversight for the Loyola Employee Health Department and provide leadership to move and embrace Employee Health initiatives within the system.
- Assures the adequacy and appropriateness of direct/indirect medical care provided to injured employees.
- Evaluates injuries referred by clinicians outside their scope of service, provides supervision of treatment plans and oversees pharmaceutical/diagnostic needs of employees.
- Collaborates, as a member of the Employee Health team, to develop policies and procedures for Employee Health.
- Supports system-wide prevention efforts, environmental policy changes, screening, education, case management, and promotion of health and wellness.
- Supports the organization's vision of uncompromising pursuit of excellence in healthcare in a safe and trustful environment.
- Essential Qualifications: Experience as employee health physician
- Education: MD or DO
- Credentials/Licensure: IL License BC/BE
- Qualifications: Medical Review Officer Certification
- Previous leadership experience
Loyola University Medical Center
Loyola University Medical Center (LUMC) is a 547-licensed-bed quaternary hospital in Maywood, Illinois that includes the William G. & Mary A. Ryan Center for Heart & Vascular Medicine, the Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center, a Level 1 trauma center, Illinois's largest burn center, a certified comprehensive stroke center and a children's hospital. Loyola also trains the next generation of caregivers through its academic affiliation with Loyola University Chicago's Stritch School of Medicine and the Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing. Loyola has 7,221 employees including 859 physicians, 491 residents and 108 fellows. Loyola is consistently ranked among the top hospitals in Illinois, and is currently ranked No. 4 in the state by both U.S. News & World Report and Newsweek. LUMC is part of Loyola Medicine, a three-hospital system that includes LUMC, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital and MacNeal Hospital, as well as convenient locations offering primary care, specialty care and immediate care services from more than 1,800 physicians throughout Cook, Will and DuPage counties. Loyola Medicine is part of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation with 92 hospitals in 22 states.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion (except where religion is a bona fide occupational qualification for the job), national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Loyola Medicine is seeking a Regional Medical Director for Employee Health Services. As the Regional Medical Director, you will provide th...
Apply on company website