Marquette Management Inc., www.marquettemanagement.com is looking for a maintenance technician in Romulus, MI. The maintenance position plays a key role in effectively accomplishing the goal of providing residents with a clean, well maintained living environment. To accomplish this goal, the responsibilities of the maintenance department include, but are not limited to, general repairs to the apartments and common areas of the buildings and grounds, vacant apartment preparation, snow and trash removal, emergency repairs, cleaning, landscaping, ordering maintenance equipment and supplies, record keeping, accepting deliveries, moving appliances and other job related duties.
The Maintenance Technician must have previous maintenance experience, preferably in the apartment or hotel industry, as well as excellent customer service skills and general computer knowledge. Candidate should have experience with plumbing, electrical, appliances, and apartment turns.
- HVAC or EPA Universal Certification is a plus! Availability for on-call purposes and the flexibility and ability to work weekends when necessary is also a plus!
- Outstanding benefits package including 401K + Matching, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, STD, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Time Off Holidays/Community Service Day
- Competitive Compensation
- Daily On-Call Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
MOST IMPORTANT JOB FUNCTIONS
- SELF MOTIVATED
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- PROBLEM SOLVER
- OWNERSHIP/PRIDE IN WORK
- ABILITY TO MAKE WORK FUNSKILLS AN ABILITIES
- HVAC CERTIFIED
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN
If you are still interested in Marquette after viewing https://youtu.be/zbehu8V5TCY , come join Marquette's environment of excitement, personal fulfillment, and unique culture!
We want employees that will work WITH US, NOT FOR US.
Apply on company website