Marshfield Clinic Health Systemphysicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high-quality health care, research, and education. Withmore than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well asover 13,000employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigans Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practicesand quality care.
Marshfield Medical Center Eau Claire is a fully integrated medical campus that will provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care to residents in the Chippewa Valley and western Wisconsin. Services at this location include:
- Interventional catheterization and cardiovascular surgery
- Advanced spine surgery
- Pulmonary and critical care medicine with full respiratory and vent capabilities
- Comprehensive women's and infant care program
- Full scope of general and orthopedic surgery services
- 24/7 emergency department staffed by fellowship-trained and board-certified or board-eligible emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive cancer care services including inpatient and outpatient care
- Inpatient and outpatient physical therapy, rehabilitation and occupational therapy
Join a welcoming environment with colleagues and dedicated support staff in our system.
In addition to resources, supportive colleagues, and research opportunities, we proudly offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- Generous retirement plan; 401(k) plan with match and 457(b) plan
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
- Teaching and research at your fingertips
Join a practice which includes excellent support from colleagues and well-trained, dedicated support staff.1600 hours per year, 12-hour shifts, in a state-of-the-art hospital!
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine
- Trauma Level 3, Single coverage
- Wisconsin State License and DEA by start date
- H1B Visa Support
- Accepting J1 visa waiver candidates for 2023
- Residents are welcome to apply
We are excited to talk to you about this opportunity! Feel free to reach out to Morgan Smith, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 715-899-0367 to learn more.
Apply on company website