We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAnalyst, Strategy & AnalyticsAnalyst, Strategy & Analytics
SessionM, a Mastercard Company
SessionM, a Mastercard Company, is a customer engagement platform empowering global brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. We partner with brands to drive marketing transformation through innovative technology and services. We are headquartered in Boston with offices around the world.
SessionM is looking for an Analyst to join its Strategy & Analytics team. The team partners with clients to help them engage customers more effectively (e.g., target customers with the right action at the right time) and with the product team to act as voice of the customer in driving product development. We are a close-knit team making a huge impact across some of the world's most recognizable brands and with millions of consumers. You are a great fit if you enjoy solving complex and ambiguous problems, working closely with a team, building strong relationships with clients, and being pushed outside of your comfort zone. This role is a unique opportunity to develop a well-rounded analytical toolkit and drive impact from day one.
● Work within a client-facing team on diverse projects across strategy (loyalty program design, customer journey mapping, segmentation) and analytics (predictive analytics, ROI modeling, a/b/n testing)
● Conduct rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses and synthesize findings into actionable insights and recommendations
● Partner cross-functionally with clients and internal stakeholders such as product, sales, engineering, marketing, and UX
● Develop expertise in client analytics and reporting needs, identify areas of product improvement and participate in product development
● Apply a management consulting approach while leveraging design thinking to solve complex problems and elevate the voice of the consumer (team is led by a former McKinsey consultant)
● Participate in the ideation and execution of special innovation projects (innovation is a core value within our team)
● Bachelor's degree with an outstanding record of academic success
● Desire to collaborate with the team and build working relationships
● Affinity for working with quantitative data, while appreciating the art form that comes with applying it to customer engagement
● Excellent ability to break down and communicate complex ideas
● High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, and entrepreneurship
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
● Eagerness to learn or demonstrated experience with quantitative tools (e.g., SQL, Python, R, Tableau, statistical modeling)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website