We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAccount Development Representative (Cyber and Intelligence Europe)Overview
Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) develops and delivers world-class risk, security products, and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, the Fraud Intelligence & Strategy Team (FIS) is responsible for:
• Providing Fraud analytics and insights to Mastercard and its worldwide customers
• Maintenance of existing and development of new fraud prevention and monitoring data driven products/services
The Account Development Representative (ADR) will focus on growing our business in Europe by responding to inbound marketing requests and prospect into the largest organizations in Europe and other opportunities generated for the Middle East and Africa. Our solution will allow you to engage with senior decision-makers in the Risk, Audit, and Information Security teams within enterprise organizations. As an ADR, you will cold call accounts at a very high level and engage collaboratively with our prospects and customers to align our field team to present the value of the RiskRecon solution. You will engage with future customers primarily via phone and virtually, with occasional face to face value selling at industry events.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Build relationships with potential clients
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present the RiskRecon product value proposition
• Coordinate with the field teams to plan their market and identify new business opportunities
• Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Sales Reps
• Report activity weekly
• Stay current with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
All About You
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, strong communicator, who has two to three years of successful sales prospecting experience in the European market.
Prospecting for SaaS, Security, technology Risk Applications, or Infrastructure is extremely valuable, but not required.
• Must be fluent in both Dutch and English.
• Clear and effective communicator, both internally and with customers
• Proven work experience as an ADR or Business Development Representative (BDR)
• Hands-on experience cold calling
• Excited about achieving activity and sales quotas, with a proven track record in doing so
• Experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and Prospecting technologies (ex. ZoomInfo, Outreach IO)
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong organizational approach to planning daily and weekly activities
• Possess an engaging conversational style
• BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or university equivalent
• Demonstrate Mastercard Core Competencies – trust, partnership, initiative, sense of urgency and agility
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website