We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAssociate Analyst, Account ManagementWho is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Australia market serves as a good platform to drive incremental business for Mastercard through new opportunities in digital and acceptance, as well as other new products. The role will work with the functional teams to achieve the market objectives in these areas through the identified deliverables below.
• Conduct research & analysis to support business strategies e.g., Issuer and Acquirer customer growth plans
• Use analytical and problem solving skills to provide analyses and solutions that demonstrate consideration of insight and action
• Participate in project and team meetings and actively contribute to presentations; that will be used internally and with customers
• Work collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives
• Assist with monthly updates for management reporting
This role provides a breath of learning, end to end & cross functional exposure within Mastercard:
- From understanding how we make money, our pricing and profitability,
- Partner a strong team to win negotiations with our customers, banks and merchants to gain market share and
- Be part of strategy, product customer value proposition development
All about you:
• Energetic and enterprising individual
• Display high degree of initiative & agility
Experience and Skills needed:
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• English required
• Additional languages a plus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website