We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAssociate Analyst, Account Management - Mastercard Launch (2021 Graduate Program)Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience.
Associate Professional, Account Management
• You will contribute to create Account Plans and help Account Executives to keep these presentation up-to-date based on AE inputs,
• help Account Managers to manage sales pipeline management, participate in Account Managers' meeting,
• creating meeting minutes and help to follow up different topics and projects,
• help Customers to provide an appropriate guidance for their requests among several different teams like Franchise, Finance etc.
• If needed start escalation process, create status report for ongoing implementation projects,
• contribute to plan financial support for the Hungarian market.
All About You:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
• Must be a final year student or recent graduate within 12 months
• Minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0
• Languages: Hungarian and English to professional standard
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website