Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSystems AnalystOverview
Prepaid Management Services is the division of Mastercard that concentrates on Prepaid Solutions such as our Multi-Currency CashPassport product. Traditionally focused on the Travel sector, this business unit is driving forward Prepaid throughout the world with innovative and leading solutions that we integrate with Global brands. This role is within the Prepaid Operations & Technologies (O&T) group which is part of the wider Mastercard Operations & Technologies group. We provide high quality evolutionary and operational capabilities to support the Mastercard Prepaid Management Services business.
The main responsibility of a Systems Analyst is to define system requirements for a business capability which will result in a new or modification of an IT system or application.
The Systems Analyst will:
• Review Product requirements and support solution design activities for the definition of a system solution to meet business need.
• Specify end-to-end systems requirements across multiple applications and channels.
• Provide systems impact analysis and work estimates.
Questions about you:
Have you specified systems requirements for a technical system in the card payment industry?
Are you confident to engage with senior stakeholders and clients?
Do you have a professional attitude combined with the technical ability to gain the trust of clients as well as internal Mastercard colleagues?
The Systems Analyst will work under minimal supervision in an AGILE environment for the production of:
• System Functional Scopes in user story form.
• Detailed system process flows, data definitions, sequence diagrams and other required artefacts which define system capability and component design of a solution
• Functional and non-functional specifications, including use case documents.
• Estimates in terms of story points.
The Systems Analyst will work closely with other areas of the Prepaid Organisation:
• Product and sales teams.
• Solutions Architects to define client technical solutions.
• Mastercard teams that span multiple geographies and time zones.
• The Prepaid Technology Portfolio Management Office to ensure solutions promote automated processes and are cost effective.
All About You
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Can converse in clear business English. Ability to communicate effectively with other Systems Analysts, development teams and the Prepaid Business.
• Able to document solutions in Functional\Technical\Interface Specifications, User Stories, Use Cases, Use Case Models, Domain Driven Design and other system requirements artefacts as required.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Experience in an AGILE and Scrum environment, with enthusiasm to drive the AGILE methodology forward.
• Able to organise, hold and contribute in business and technical workshops.
• Able to document and understand business process models and definition of system component design.
• Knowledge and experience of data modelling techniques.
• Cards background and business knowledge.
• Able to use MS- Office products including Visio to produce documentation of a high quality.
• Able to work flexible hours due to the nature of a global business.
Desirable or additional capabilities:
• Working in global organisation with teams and colleagues that span across multiple geographies and time zones.
• Technical Pre-sales experience.
• Finance domain experience.
• Compliance project experience.
• SAFe experience.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website