Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleCustomer Service Desk Analyst• To act as a single point of contact for internal and external customers
• To provide customers with first contact resolution where applicable
• Control Incident Management for high priority incidents out of core business hours
• To cover the early and late shifts of the Service Desk
• Providing a Service Desk function for internal and external customers covering a variety of
services that are provided by the business
• Providing first contact resolution when and where appropriate to customers
• Assigning incidents and queries to the correct resolver groups if they cannot be fixed first
• Incident Management for high priority incidents out of core business hours. This will
include such activities as:
- Major incident identification and recording
- Manage the escalations and communications of all incidents including major incidents
- Ensure that high priority incidents are actioned within SLA .
• Escalation of all incidents to appropriate escalation point.
• Responsible for quality checking to ensure sufficient information to provide updates to
customers during the incident life cycle and on completion of an incident.
• Strong emphasis on delivery, with the ability to ensure that SLAs are delivered on time
• A very high level of accuracy
• Experience of a Customer Services environment
• Commitment to customer service
• Good verbal and written communication
• Incident and process understanding
• Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and good general computer skills
• Positive can-do attitude
• Experience of a Financial Services Service Desk
• Experience of shift work
• A self-starter, comfortable working either alone or as part of a team.
• Organisational and administrative skills
• ITIL foundation Certificate
The typical competencies we look for at VocaLink include:
Good standard of education (GCSE Level)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website