We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Account ManagementOverview
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with geography strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
• Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
• Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
• Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
• Delivers against sales and net revenue targets
• Designs strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Analyzes the customer's business through profitability modeling financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Develops and implements sales plans including business development, marketing and product management
• Partners with the customer to establish, execute and report progress against annual business plans
• Leads projects and cross-functional initiatives
• Negotiates and executes on the customer agreement process
• Identifies and recommends products to enhance the customers' profitability
• In depth experience executing and managing sales strategies for numerous complex or large accounts
• Demonstrated expertise and success leveraging MasterCard's core products, rules, and services in customer accounts
• Taken a lead role in a customer negotiation
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website