We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, AP Regional Digital MarketingOverview
People are consuming more and more digital content on a daily basis – on mobile phones, laptops, desktop computers at work, and more. Consequently, there is also tremendous transformation in the e-commerce consumer journey as a result of technology driving significant change in consumer purchase behavior in Asia Pacific.
MasterCard believes electronic payments have the ability to create a world with greater opportunities for all. So over the last few years, the Marketing organization has been on a transformational revolution. We developed innovative platforms for marketing that allow the brand to connect consumers to offers and merchants, while also providing partners with deep insights that help them deliver the right offers to their customers at the right time and clear best practices of how to drive transaction velocity.
We are looking for a person to manage and evolve this platform and further advance the digital transformation of Marketing within MasterCard.
• Connect consumers to Priceless, offers, merchants and products (i.e., Global marketing Center)
• Manage and evolve the Digital & e-Commerce Engine
• Transform marketing and implement the AP Digital Marketing Strategy in markets and with cross-functional business partners to meet business and marketing objectives.
• Support Masterpass Chameleon roll out, Priceless 4.0 transition and Innovation
• Recommend and execute strategies to address digital related consumer behavior, usage and trends across the region to guide marketing efforts
• Provide consultation to local markets on digital activities to drive brand preference and usage
• Be a senior leader on the Asia Pacific Marketing leadership team
• Manage a diverse team of agencies and digital experts across markets (XM and Digital Arts Network)
• Do you have experience driving digital marketing strategy in a regional or global role in a MNC?
• Have you helped connect marketing programs to consumer results for a major market?
• Do you have experience supporting results and dashboards to drive investments?
• Can you help manage diverse market and agency SOWs for results and efficiencies?
• Are you able to manage relationships between global, regional and local teams?
• Oversee digital marketing platforms to align MasterCard resources against marketing to drive incremental profitable GDV and revenue
• Ensure marketing resources and investments are dedicated to efforts that are both relevant locally and in alignment with regional and global priorities and strategies
• Translate and adapt global digital strategy and direction for regional application, working with local country teams to execute flawlessly
• Support the entire GP&S team (including Emerging products & Core products) for all digital marketing needs
• Responsible for auditing local digital marketing efforts frequently to ensure compliance to strategy, best practices, standards, policies
• Responsible for site operations, coordination and all activities involved with site maintenance and updating content
• Manage the digital agency on an on-going basis based on the scope of work, to ensure high quality execution of deliverables that meet/exceed expectations in a timely manner
• Lead and manage the annual planning process for digital agency scope of work
All about You
• Strong track record and achievements developing and delivering regional digital marketing programs
• Proven ability and expertise in driving consumer engagement and usage through digital and social and CRM including e-commerce
• Strong business acumen, with the demonstrated ability to think strategically and independently, and translate strategies into strong execution and implementation
• Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn cross-functional confidence and garner support and advocacy
• Ability to work collaboratively and manage multi-cultural differences in a matrix organization with multiple global, regional and local stakeholders
• Forward-thinking with record delivering creative approaches to resolving business problems
• Knowledge of the bankcard and payments market and loyalty platforms is preferred
• Familiar with key technologies & consumer marketing work streams
• Content Management Systems, website analytics tools (Omniture), CRM solutions like Exact Target, digital & social marketing
** Please note that flexible work arrangements are possible for this position, in consultation with the Hiring Manager **
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website