We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Business DevelopmentThe Cross-Border team is looking for a Director to drive our Business Development in Europe, effectively implementing sales strategy. The ideal candidate is passionate about Cross-Border business, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset
In this client-facing position, you will:
• Partner with the regional business development head and other stakeholders in the region to identify business opportunities, shortlist and select qualified prospects and deliver sales targets
• Present Cross-Border product, work with prospects on gap analysis, and propose appropriate solutions.
• Evaluates business cases, new business models, agreements, and partnership to improve the solution's footprint and competitiveness
• Work with various stakeholders to ensure seamless implementation.
• Leads market analysis and recommends ways to leverage market analysis to inform product and go-to-market strategies
• Take responsibility for driving revenue.
• Create top management presentation and view of the development status in the different geography and globally for the region
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Have extensive experience executing business development across different payment types, technologies and customer segments
• Have a deep knowledge of Cross Border Business, market economics and dynamics of FX rates
• Have experience executing strategies into clear action plans in multiple markets
• Have excellent Relationship Management skills
• Have a successful track record managing P&L and sales objectives for multiple markets
• Have experience managing senior level relationship
• Consulting background is a plus
• Be a Strong and confident writer and speaker, to effectively communicate your feedback to stakeholders
Location: Warsaw (open to other locations in Eastern Europe)
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website