Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Finance Business Partner, Cyber & Intelligence SolutionsDirector, Finance Business Partner, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (C&I)
• The Cyber and Intelligence Solutions group (C&I) is responsible for securing the global payments system, developing products and solutions designed to make Mastercard the safest, simplest, and smartest way to pay
• The C&I Finance team is responsible for financial analysis and reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual financial performance against forecast and budget for multiple business units within the group, as well as providing business partner support for pricing, product strategy, investment business cases, driver-based revenue analytics and revenue assurance
• The Director will support the Security and Decision Products team with $1B+ revenues and is responsible for a broad range of finance related responsibilities and strategic initiatives, and acts as a finance generalist for a business unit.
• Are you analytical, numeric and detail-oriented and have excellent Excel skills?
• Can you translate the details into the bigger picture story and communicate to management?
• Are you a dedicated team-player who works collaboratively in the team's best interest?
• Are you ready for a CFO type role for a business unit?
• Manage and oversee all aspects of financial and budgeting related needs and requirements, including annual target and budget process for Security and Decision Products
• Manage quarterly revenue and expense forecasts, alignment with business and regional stakeholders and monitor and report risks and opportunities
• Provide financial insights to the business, as well as thought leadership when it comes to driving strategy and its execution.
• Support development of product pricing proposals and development of business cases for investment opportunities
• Partnering with the business and regions on go-to-market strategies and ensuring alignment
• Reviews designated reports (monthly, quarterly, annual), ad hoc analysis, communicate findings & and operating notes from regions and business units to group/business unit leadership
• Executes strategy and business process improvement initiatives by building and maintaining financial tools to perform analysis and modelling; reviews and creates suggestions to product and business unit plans
• Escalates analysis and key findings to group heads and executives to ensure alignment within the organization
• Embodies the Leading Beyond Finance initiative by running and maintaining business models to analyze performance and business opportunities (e.g.. MIS, KPIs, CEO deck)
All About You
• BS or BA with a major in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration (MBA/CPA Preferred) with previous finance experience
• The ideal candidate is fast-paced, highly analytical and detail-oriented who demonstrates a sense of urgency and knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Independent worker & thinker with the ability to follow up on time sensitive issues
• A team player with strong communication skills that can develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organizational boundaries is required
• Experience with financial systems/applications particular Excel, Hyperion and Oracle is strongly preferred
• Experience building internal and external business partnerships; develops and leverages key relationships in order to understand the needs and objectives of stakeholders
• Ability to model and perform predictive analytics to review financial and operational analysis and scenarios
• Experience operating in a diverse, multi-functional finance group
• Exposure to supporting a designated business area on risk and opportunity considerations, leveraging analytical techniques as well as outside trends and events
• Experience identifying and implementing process improvement activities; makes recommendations to further improve procedures
• Role requires 10% domestic US travel
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website