We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Product Management, Network EnhancementsAs part of Network Product team, this role will lead strategic Network Enhancements and be instrumental in bringing the product to life - including conceptualization, pricing, got-to-market strategy and regional alignment. You will operate in close collaboration with other product managers, architects and cross functional teams across Mastercard and help enhance our most strategic asset - the Network Switch.
- Lead strategic network enhancements from concept to commercialization using the Studio process
- Take ownership of initiatives, collaborate with Switch Product Managers & Product Architects to create comprehensive solutions & specifications.
- Understand the business processes, align business vision and needs to technology solutions;
- Lead pricing, and global/regional rollout plans & activities.
- Engage with network strategy & regional partners to create and enhance customer pipeline.
Skills & Experience:
- Product development & management experience required.
- Payment industry experience preferred, switching network knowledge preferred;
- Experience in product go-to-market, cross-functional team management
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills required.
- Management degree preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website