We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Product & Solutioning - MerchantsOverview:
This exciting opportunity is with Mastercard's Global acceptance team and focuses on making Mastercard the best way to pay, by raising the bar of consumer experience at the point of initiation (POI).
This critical role sits at an intersection of 'channel partner'/customer engagement, product innovation and engineering, and provides incredible opportunity for learning, organization visibility and career growth. Every day, you will be solving real world challenges and utilizing your product and engineering skills to design the best in class scalable solutions with the customers.
The role requires:
• Engaging with the key channel partners (in partnership with our market teams) to create winning solution proposals. Channel partners include Merchants, PSPs, Acquirers, etc.
• Working with the Channel partners, in partnership with other Mastercard teams to co-design and co-create scalable acceptance solutions leveraging Mastercard products such as Secure Remote Commerce, Tokenization and others.
• Providing the Product and the Technical thought leadership throughout the customer engagement lifecycle such as UX and solution design, technology integration, testing and launch
• Facilitating product integration and helping solve technical challenges.
• Building a strong product and technology partnership with the Channel partners to a) create a joint product roadmap b) Optimize the performance of an existing solution.
• Partnering with our Global product teams to improve our solutions based on early experiences.
All about you:
• Strong analytical and consultative skills to analyze the customer domain and recommend compelling solutions
• Strong track record and experience in payment solution conceptualization and design, technology architecture and engineering, preferably in the payment industry
• Strong communication, presentation and internal personal skills
• Prior knowledge and experience with network products such as Tokenization, Secure Remote Commerce, 3DS is desirable
• Management experience desirable
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website