We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Talent Management, SEA & APOverview
The Director, Talent Management, SEA and AP Regional Functions position is part of the Global Talent Center of Excellence (COE) responsible for supporting South East Asia markets and AP Regional Functions in driving the execution of the global and regional Talent and Learning Agenda.
Reporting to the APAC Talent Lead based in Singapore, this position is primarily responsible for providing talent and learning advisory and managing local execution of global talent management, leadership development and learning initiatives including talent planning, succession, career management, learning and training delivery, partnering closely with Global COE colleagues and Regional People & Capability Business Partners.
• Manages implementation of major talent initiatives which may include large-scale leadership development, performance management, succession planning, career development programs, employee engagement surveys and talent assessment programs
• Drives large-scale talent projects through to implementation and serves as primary point of contact for escalation and problem resolution
• Facilitates communication and execution activities with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g., business units, functions, COEs and vendors) through all phases of talent management programs
• Participates in strategic planning and scalable implementation of short and long-term talent program goals
• Maintains working knowledge of external market best practices and offers thought leadership or advisory to People & Capability colleagues and business leaders internally on talent programs and initiatives
• Manage regional learning needs assessment for a BU/Function and partners with Global COE, Learning Academy and Regional People & Capability colleagues to localize talent and learning programs if required
• Oversee the onboarding and development programs/tracks for the Graduate and Internship programs in order to position MasterCard as an employer of choice and to develop talent
• Manages vendor relationships and engagements
All About you
• Bachelor's degree; Masters or equivalent degree is desirable
• Prior experience in Talent Development/Talent Management/ OD and training within a fast paced global organization and matrix structure
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to adapt style and approaches to varied audiences and global/local stakeholder groups
• Experienced in coaching employees and identifying development needs (certification in assessment tools is desirable)
• Demonstrable expertise in building strong relationships, collaborating across geographical boundaries, networking, negotiating and influencing skills
• Strong team player and demonstrates personal flexibility
• Strong Microsoft excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
• Prior experience in group or team facilitation is essential
• IHRP certification preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website