Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleImplementation ManagerOverview
• Responsible for all aspects of customer implementation engagements, including consultancy, project management, testing, and customized production configurations for existing and new customers
• Accountable for integrating new products into the global implementation framework
• Partners with GP&S, sales team, Customer Delivery and O&T to customize specific implementation plans while providing technical and product expertise to customers pre and post launch
• Takes the lead as the primary interface between the customer and MasterCard during technical implementations where project complexity is tailored to meet unique customer needs
•Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout Real Time Payment processing implementation project end-to-end execution
• Manages logistics for large, complex initiatives (e.g., coordinates schedules, ensures documentation completeness, marks milestones including testing)
• Defines and sets team objectives, monitors performance and contributes to the definition and tracking of SLA's
• Supports customer training; oversees the beginning-to-end customer implementation process
• Reviews customer needs to ensure deliverables meet demands; fine tunes back-office operations as needed
• Provides expertise to critical client inquiries; acts as first-reviewer of escalated requests
• Creates road maps and templates for tools (e.g., critical path designs, workflows); designs transaction workflows
• Formally supervises, coaches and develops a work group/team; ensures compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal process; ensures each project or effort is adequately staffed
• Manages function resources, approving budgets and staffing for the majority of projects
• Successfully managed complex projects and/or customer-specific accounts
• Experience identifying opportunities for service improvement and outlines accompanying impacts, dependencies and risks
• Successfully planned, tracked and communicated progress on complex projects with multiple work-streams
• Experience establishing clear roadmaps for project delivery to manage parallel efforts of shared resources
• Successfully troubleshot infrastructure performance and stability issues
*Ability to work across cultures, time zones and career levels
•Experience with Real Time Payments/ACH, ISO20022 and/or ISO8583 preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website