Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleLead Security Risk AnalystJob Description Summary
MasterCard is a Global Technology Innovation company in the Fintech space. This position will be placed in the Corporate Security department and the functional group is Governance, Risk & Compliance.
Control Validation for GRC is responsible for:
- Responsible for completing assessments using the Critical Security Controls (CSC)
- documenting security gaps
- Dive deep into technologies and uncover security gaps against the CSC for Mastercard's implemented technologies.
- Strong communication skills are needed in articulating security risks and areas for security control improvements.
- Strong security and technical skills to uncover security gaps within implemented technologies
- Communicate security gaps found to platform and compliance teams for tracking to remediation
All About You
- Computer Science or Pen testing background
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills
- Good Grasp for technology and technical terminology
- Aptitude for learning Technical skills such as network topology, Cloud Computing, Platforms etc
- Positive and go getter attitude
- Strong commitment levels from a results/solutions delivery perspective
- Relationship building skills: outgoing and able to build a strong rapport with fellow team members, product owners and customers
- Compliance/Regulatory background
Experience: 5-10 years with a focus on Governance/Risk/Compliance
Educational Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Information Security or Computer Science or Equivalent
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website