We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleLead Software Development Engineer"Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The China O&T team is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this position, you will:
• Ensure quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standards
• Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees
• Provides input into performance appraisal process for some junior employees or team members
• Designs highly complex applications, interfaces and integration with a modest number of systems
• Integrates at an enterprise level using third-party middleware or messaging products, or by designing and implementing custom interfaces and mapping for those interfaces
• Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture, and providing functional guidance, advice, and/or training to other application developers
• Modest advanced code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
Group-wide and external public speaking and other communications conveying domain level directions
• Researching and evaluating tools to support domain-specific needs
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Have IT experience including requirements gathering and relationship building with business clients
• Able to lead project teams, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals from other IT disciplines
• Able to mentor peers and guide less experienced Team members
• Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
• Always look for potential solutions to solve problems"
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website