Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleLead Software Development Engineer in TestOverview
Brighterion, a Mastercard company, was founded in 2000 and acquired by Mastercard in 2017.We deliver a leading artificial intelligence and machine learning platform that provides real-time mission critical intelligence from any data source, regardless of type, complexity or volume. Our AI solution secures billions of transactions monthly and is used and trusted by many of the world's leading organizations and governments in payments, compliance, financial markets, security and defense, healthcare, Internet of Things, marketing and more. Currently we serve 74/100 of the largest U.S. banks and more than 2,000 customers worldwide, processing more than 100+ billion transactions annually.
You will be joining a team that will be responsible for building an automated infrastructure through AWS to support integration testing of all Brighterion products in order to be able to deliver value faster and efficiently to our customers.
All About You
• Design, develop and maintain automated programs to test platform products
• Execute integration tests that provide end to end coverage for platform products
• Experience with at least one object-oriented language/scripting language such as Java, C++, Ruby, Groovy, Perl
• Strong knowledge of Python, Bash
• Strong knowledge of at least one UI Automation tools, such as Webdriver
• Experience in AWS services such as EC2, S3, ElasticSearch, AWS VPC, Lambda, Kinesis
• Exposure to Cloud technology like Kubernetes, Docker
• An interest in fraud detection and security.
• Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Chef
• Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website