Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleLead UX and Visualization Designer, R&D – Device/ IoT Innovation LabOverview
Mastercard's Cyber and Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. Mastercard Innovation Lab for Device/IoT and Digital Trust seeks to create ground-breaking solutions that will help secure devices/IoT, safeguard payment channels, collaborate on new standards, reduce fraud and provide the best in class seamless experience to users.
We are looking for Lead UX and visualization Designer R&D to join our team in our Vancouver or St Louis office. We are pursuing a highly motivated individual who has strong problem solving skills and quick learning abilities. This individual will have strong achievement orientation, resilience, diligence, and the ability to research and innovate using the newest and most efficient technologies.
• Lead Device Innovation Lab from visualization perspective
• Develop and evaluate the prototype against alternative approaches and document the strength and weaknesses. Provide recommendation on how to move forward.
• Read research papers, white papers, articles related to Cyber Security, mobile, UX, design thinking and hardware technologies both from a theoretical standpoint and practical application in the industry
• Design prototypes using latest technologies that make sense to use
• Create data visualizations
• Research alternative techniques and technologies. If not available in the existing framework, design and implement an approach in whatever the technologies – quickly
• Collaborate with research institutions and startups for tangible outcomes
All About You
• Strong background in designing UX, data visualizations and dashboards
• Demonstrated knowledge of rapid, functional prototyping
• Experience in leveraging UX design principles, Design Thinking, and visual story-telling best practices to maximize adoption, usability, and understandability of visualization and reporting assets
• Problem solver
• Creative and ingenious with outstanding intuition for a customer
• BS in computer science or a related field
• Strong communication skills; prior experience in customer-facing engagements
At Device/IoT Innovation Lab, we work on Creating real innovations that are desirable, feasible and make commercial sense. You will lead, learn, grow and have fun! Intrigued? Let's chat more
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website