Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManager, Business Development• Build trusted relationships with our international clients! Identify key relationships across Digital business & partnerships
• Build compelling solutions and be responsible for the design, launch and management of our overall integration approach and work with the product managers on the product roadmap to fit the market needs.
• Develop and implement a country-wide go-to-market plan, including product positioning, key benefits, and target customer for the Local digital solutions
• Proactively manage new partnership idea pipeline that anticipates and/or responds to merchant, acquirer and eco system stakeholder needs, market trends and competitive threats
• Create business cases, implementation, end to end operational and support processes, and product roadmaps for concepts under development
• Manage program constructs in the market, packaging the findings and enabling acceptance teams to scale the outcome
• Close & Scale! Ensure growth and tactical targets are reached
• Continuous development and execution of strategic framework for the German market
• Background in technology / e-/m-Commerce
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website