Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManager, Product DevelopmentOverview
• Be the subject matter expert on digital payments, digital wallets and associated technologies.
• Lead and own the go-to-market documentation, including technical and market readiness roadmaps, and various other artefacts.
• Have you launched a global digital payment product at scale?
o Are you motivated to be a part of the team leading the payment transformation from plastic to digital?
o Have you worked with large geographically distributed, cross functional teams?
• Work with the regions to create a forward looking view of the global product requirements
• Support product rollout at scale by building out necessary implementation playbooks and partnership models.
• Create documentation standards and templates to drive consistency in requirements analysis, deployment and enablement guides etc.
• Manage a document repository with relevant knowledge based artefacts, to help support global/regional teams' effort in launching products at scale.
All About You:
• Strong background in business analysis and/or product management.
• In-depth knowledge of digital payments domain
• Knowledge of Mastercard digital products especially is a major plus.
• Excellent consultative skills to analyse the problem domain, and articulate different viewpoints.
• Strong documentation and presentation skills.
• Management experience desirable, but not required.
• Some travel will be required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website