We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Product Management, New Payment PlatformsOverview
Push Payments is at the cornerstone of our vision of a World Beyond Cash. Our services facilitate the secure delivery of funds between senders and receivers, typically within seconds. We support multiple use cases – person-to-person, business to business, disbursements, remittances and merchant payments. Utilizing our technology and expertise we are making sending money safe, simple and fast.
The Manager, Product Management, New Payment Platforms will review prospective new senders prior to enablement on Mastercard Platforms. This customer facing role will focus on consulting with key Acquirers and Send Resellers, as well as the AML Compliance Officer, Regional Product, Global Product and Legal; to ensure new business prospects are aligned with Mastercard approved Use Cases and adhere to MoneySend processing rules and requirements.
• Support and coordinate implementation of additional business with key acquirers and Send Resellers
• Ensure prompt and efficient processing of customer requests to include 1190 and 1280A forms
• Consult with internal teams to ensure alignment with approved activities and use cases
• Maintain tracking spreadsheet for approved and declined new sender requests (1190/1280A)
• Work closely with regional and global product teams
• Reports to Vice-President New Payment Product (NPP) Deployment & Operations
All About You
• Key Customer Relationship Management experience required
• Relevant business experience with demonstrated success
• Prior knowledge of Mastercard Send, Visa OCT, MoneySend or other Push Payment platforms a plus
• Knowledge of database (Access, Oracle etc), spreadsheet (Excel) and presentation (PowerPoint, Visio) technologies a strong plus
• Strong passion for and expertise in payment technologies
• Self-starter, strong analytical ability with good attention to detail and a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with audiences at all levels
• Strong project management skills required; will need to handle multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website