We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager - Product ManagerOverview
• Are you motivated to be a part driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you ever launched Issuer solutions in multiple regions?
• Do you have experience launching or managing a large portfolio of credit, debit, or prepaid cards for financial institutions?
• Do you enjoy working with global cross functional teams?
Mastercard Processing develops and implements global solutions to support the company vision of a world beyond cash. Mastercard Processing, one of three global processing business lines, enables issuers and acquirers to access new payment innovation in order to process payment transactions safely and securely.
• Product Owner is responsible for requirement gathering, backlog maintaining and running sprints as per SAFe agile processes.
• Responsible for creating and managing the product backlog.
• To understand the market, describe product functionality, and prepare for the product launch.
• Responsible for product demonstration to clients and prospects.
• Responsible for product validation and documentation.
• Writing features and User Stories
• Conduct product demos, provide product acceptance
• To own and manage the project on behalf of the stakeholders.
• To track scope, time, communication, risk and quality of project as part of the product owner role in SAFe
All about You
• B.E. /B.Tech. required, M.B.A preferred
• 5 to 10 years in cards and payments domain
• Experience as business analyst writing requirements, functional specifications
• Experience in working and interacting with client facing, technology team and project management teams
• Good understanding of cards value chain in Issuing or Acquiring
• Good communication skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website