We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Software EngineeringOverview
• Formally supervise and coach 2+ teams of engineers to build, enhance, and support multiple applications/services
• Cryptographic Services Software Engineering team is mainly composed of Developers as well as System Analysts and Unit Testers.
• Our team is used to develop and maintain Cryptographic applications used worldwide by Mastercard (i.e. EKMS, KMC10, EMV2Gen, EMVCS…)
• Our business drastically changed these last years - impacting the level of effort to be deployed by the Development team.
• We are looking for a Software developer but also with a manager position who supports KMS Software Engineering Team through designing, programming, testing, documenting and delivering new or existing software solutions but also managing peoples.
• Designing, developing, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
• Devising elegant and practical solutions to technical problems.
• Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on requirement and design specifications within expected time and budget.
• Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
All About You
• Essential – Design Patterns: Expert.
o Micro services, CQRS, event sourcing, queues (prior, load leveling), 12 factor application principles
• Essential – Java SE 11 / Java EE 8: Expert.
o Spring 5 / Spring Boot + hibernate.
o Functional interfaces, lambda expression.
o JSON-P/B, JEE Security API
• Essential – Cloud architecture practical knowledge: Relevant experience needed.
o Practical knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus.
• Essential – Database: Good Knowledge.
• Essential – English spoken/read/written: Intermediate.
• Desirable – Cryptographic skills & knowledge of Thales Payshield 9/10k HSMs.
• Desirable – C, C++, Python.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website