We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Total RewardsOverview
The Total Rewards and HR for M&A team is responsible for Total Rewards programs including all compensation programs, work/life experience, mobility, benefits, and health & wellbeing programs.
This position will research and bring in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to Total Rewards program design, development and implementation. The role will work closely with the International TR team, global TR COE, Shared Services, Sourcing, Legal and external vendors to provide innovative solutions that can be scaled for local implementation. `
• Scan the total rewards landscape (compensation & benefits) to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking/researching industry, employment trends, tracking legislation and business objectives
• Manage projects with specified deadlines using project management methodology and tools, using judgment in managing expectations and prioritization, focus areas may include:
o Early Retirement programs
o Access to Healthcare for parents/parent-in-laws
o RFP, design & implementation of alternative international pension vehicle
o Flexible benefits
o Global benefits broker
o Assists with M&A Integration analysis/performs due diligence
• Monitors programs and budgets; collects program results and recommends changes based on findings
• Lead compensation and benefits market studies for key markets
• Support year-end compensation planning process for IMK
• Working closely with region leads, establish consistent compensation practices/processes across regions, identify best practices – create a framework to evolve from operational to more consultative support
• Leverage technology to simplify processes and enhance Total Rewards programs, reporting and communications
• Develop communication strategies that are contemporary and in support of Mastercard's employee value proposition to rollout established programs
• Act as a valued partner to HR and business leaders on a wide variety of Total Rewards issues
All About You
• Demonstrated success working with senior internal and external stakeholders
• Experience coordinating with vendor/consultants and tracking progress against project deliverables, timelines and budget
• Uses strategic thinking to leverage data for insights as to program design, implementation tactics and communication strategy
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of market, trends and industry best-practices
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website