Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManaging ConsultantOverview
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
Responsible for delivering top quality work as the Managing Consultant (Digital Specialist) in the consulting services business, acting as the subject-matter expert in the Digital space.
• Rigorously and logically identifies client opportunities and problems in digital
• Generate thought leadership in digital payments and practices across AP region
• Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the stream or small project level
• Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
• Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
• Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at stream or small project level
• Participate in recruiting, training, and developing others, as requested
• Develop effective working relationships with mid- to senior-level client management
• Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
All About You
• Suitable candidates must bring demonstrated core consulting skills as well as experience and knowledge to discuss digital topics (e.g. Blockchain, Chatbots, Open banking etc.) at C suite level
• Key to your success will be your ability to influence stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
• You have an analytical mind, enjoy using insights and bring a passion for problem solving
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
MBA or equivalent degree with extensive experience in a consulting organization, with exposure to payments business
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to travel ~50% of time across AP region
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website