We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
• Delivering technical and/or product presentations and demonstrations that show the value of the platform
• Leverage REST APIs to demonstrate platform capabilities using POSTMAN
• Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from software engineers to executive-level decision-makers
• Writing answers to and being generally accountable for complex RFPs and security questionnaires
• Supporting Sales Directors with your product and technical knowledge as you pitch to large commerce companies
• Developing miscellaneous coding projects that support sales cycles and Proofs-of-Concept, as needed
• Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering
Optimal Skills for Success:
• 2+ years of technical client-facing experience with a focus in digital marketing and/or eCommerce solutions (mobile, web, analytics, optimization, email); combined with a SaaS product environment
• Intermediate-level knowledge of a broad range of web technologies and concepts, including as many of the following as possible: jQuery, Node.js, REST APIs, App Development, CMS platforms, eCommerce platforms, Personalization and/or A/B testing platforms, tag management, Product Recommendations, Email Marketing
• World-class written and verbal communication. You will be writing and talking a lot, so this is one of the most important aspects of the job
• An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product
• Must be comfortable working day-to-day with cloud-based workflow tools, such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack
• University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience.
• Ability to travel up to 30%
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website